DesiSkills has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the franchise industry and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
So if you are looking to make a move and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at DesiSkills… We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
PHP developer :
Must have min 6 month of Exp. PHP with expertise in Codeigniter
Salary: As per the organization standards.
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Must have Exp. building complex CRMs. framework
Desired Candidate Profile
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development.
Relationship Management Department – 5 Openings
CRM Executive job description
The role of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Executive is becoming even more important as organizations realize the necessity of
increasing their knowledge of their target market.
A CRM Executive must know the needs of his/her customers and have knowledge of the problems consumers want to be solved. As well as dealing
with customer requests, you must offer ideas and insights as a means of helping to improve their experience.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Deciding on a final CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organization and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant
Graphic Designer – 1 openings
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos,
layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
HR department – 1 Openings
HR Recruiting Specialist
A human resources (HR) recruiter is responsible for all aspects of recruiting for organization and plays a critical role in ensuring it’s hiring the best possible talent.
The recruiting, interviewing, and screening responsibilities of HR recruiters can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administering appropriate Organization assessments.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
Marketing department – 6 Openings
Business Development Officer Job Description
The role of a Business Development officer is to assist the organizations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development officer include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
Sales department – 2 Openings
Assistant Sales Officer Job Description
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with Gramoddhara Kendra’s.
Assistant Sales officer Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assistant Sales officer Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales