We are master franchisee for an all India banking correspondent to provide State Bank of India and bank of Baroda customer service points in all our Gramoddhar Kendra’s. Almost all banking services like deposits, withdrawal’s money transfers, and loan applications will be provided.
Make your shop Mini bank & provide basic SBI banking services to your customers!!!
SBI Kiosk Banking BC model aims to provide a real time, user friendly banking services to the consumer in their neighborhood. Desi Skills has been a National ‘Business Correspondent’ for the State Bank of India since 2011. As per this arrangement Desi Skills is authorized to provide Kiosk banking service to its present retail network and create new Kiosk Banking agents across the country.
About SBI Kiosk Banking
A large number of people, particularly the migrant laborers and factory workers do not have a saving account and even not able to open an account due to lack of valid address and ID proof. As a result they face difficulties to save their earnings in a safe place and look out for solution to send money to their families. Through the Kiosk banking solution the following services can be offered:
- Tatkal Money Transfer to any SBI Bank account
- IMPS Transaction/ Balance enquiry
- Deposit / Withdrawal of Cash
- Fixed deposit/E-KYC enrolment
- Aadhar Enabled Payment System(AEPS facility)
- Rupay ATM card/SBI Identity card
- Loan deposit/Recurring deposit
- Social Security Schemes(PMJJY, PMSBY & APY)
What does the retailer get ?
- Association with State Bank of India
- SBI software, user id and password
- Biometric Reader & Software for electronic thumb impression
- Web Software to operate different service (Recharge/Billing/Travel Solution)
- Authorization Certificate of CSP
- Web + SBI Banners
- Logo/Stickers/Leaflets/Contact Matrix
- Commission Structure
- Introduction letter of CSP
Benefits to Gramoddhara Kendra’s through Desi Skills:
- An easy to use application
- Hassle free and simple system
- New Revenue opportunity
- Increase your goodwill & brand name in market
- Banking Business increases customer footfall which is beneficial for existing Business
What does the retailer need?
- Internet Connectivity
- Office or Retail Outlet
SBI Application – Activation Process
- Application Form and Registration
- Due diligence by PPINL compliance Team
- Application file to SBI local branch
- SBI CSP code received
- BC entry and Terminal mapping by SBI officials
- Welcome kit and scanner dispatched
- Training after kit received
- Entire process usually takes 25-30 days
What documents are required?
- Application form
- 2 passport size photo’s
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- Id Proof (Voter id/Driving License/Passport etc.)
- Shop Address proof
- Resident address Proof (electricity bill, ration card etc.)
Please note: Activation of SBI service is subject to approval from SBI